Your GS850Ls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your GS850Ls

I'm an owner of a work in progress GS850GL and i'm going to be doing some changes to it. like the seat handlebars and such but i'm not really sure what would look good on this bike. so could you all that own 850s post some pics of your bike to give me a little idea of what looks good on these GSs.
    Last edited by Guest; 03-25-2008, 01:02 AM.

No one? I figured someone would take advantage of this thread to show off their bikes.

Comment

Well, since you asked for it, here is my wife's '82 850L. You can go to the Gallery to see pictures of many more bikes.

Since you are making changes, you will want to note that the handlebars on this bike are not stock. They are black bars from a 1980 KZ1300B Touring model. (That bike was similar in concept to the GS1100GK, and was only produced for one year.) The seat is also not stock, it is the Easy Chair Double Bucket from Saddlemen (Travelcade).
      sigpic
      mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
      hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
      #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
      #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
      Family Portrait
      Siblings and Spouses
      Mom's first ride
      Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
      (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

3rd picture down sure looks like the sceninc overview at Eden park in Cincy. Bike really looks nice!

Comment

Here she is...she a 750 but, hey ...... ordered mikesxs guages to the square pod will be gone soon\\/

Comment

Working...
          X