Old thread Guage question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old thread Guage question

Anybody remember this thread from 2006? I need to know if the gearing for the speedo from Mikesxs is correct. If you need a refresher here is the thread, http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...hlight=mikesxs
    I already ordered a matching tach from a different company with the correct ratio, but I want to make sure of this one. Can any one help me out?

Alright, here are the MikesXS gauges installed. _Very_ pleased with the result! Cool blue backlight glow, eh? And the idiot lights seem to be some of those intense super-bright LEDs.

To convert to a single blinker indicator I used two 12v zener diodes to isolate the left and right sides (so the whole bike doesn't blink).

Due to laziness the gear shift indicator has been eliminated. Also they haven't been road tested (swing arm laying on the garage floor...), so here's hoping the ratios are correct!

(The camera flash is not very flattering of the general dirtyness of the bike...)

Last edited by Guest; 03-25-2008, 07:02 PM.

Did you ever find out if the speedo ratio is correct? I want to order one

Comment

Whats that thing tie strapped to the

handle bars?

Door opener to the bat cave???8-[

Posplayr

Comment

Yeah it's correct, I put these on two days ago....These guages are BADA$$!!!!!!

Last edited by Guest; 04-06-2008, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X