No announcement yet.

750 cafe thing - opinions welcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf, has this site gone spam??? everytime i hit the link from here to threads i'm on, it sends me to antivirus spam crap, and it aint my pc...

Comment

Originally posted by lostsoul74 View Post
      wtf, has this site gone spam??? everytime i hit the link from here to threads i'm on, it sends me to antivirus spam crap, and it aint my pc...
      It's been going on for a couple of weeks. Surprised you just noticed it.

Click here.

Comment

Well this project came to an abrupt end about 4 weeks ago when I collided with an island. No not the kind with palm trees, the kind made of cement that sits in between the straight and right turn lanes. Apparently it was put there for me to crash into. The bike is destroyed. While I was wearing a helmet (thankfully) I had only a t-shirt on and got a bit of road rash. I'm doing pretty good now although the left elbow is still not quite back to normal. Maybe next year I'll get another bike.

Comment

nasty!
          but glad to hear you re all right altogether
          GS850GT

Comment

Mate thats going to leave a mark!
            Having also seen one of my tendons, I wish you nothing but good luck getting the bugger covered up again.
            To bad about the bike. I have lurking around your thread watching its progress.
            Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by ggreenfield View Post
              Well this project came to an abrupt end about 4 weeks ago when I collided with an island. No not the kind with palm trees, the kind made of cement that sits in between the straight and right turn lanes. Apparently it was put there for me to crash into. The bike is destroyed. While I was wearing a helmet (thankfully) I had only a t-shirt on and got a bit of road rash. I'm doing pretty good now although the left elbow is still not quite back to normal. Maybe next year I'll get another bike.
              sorry to hear of your wreck . any chance i can buy your seat cowl and lic plate holder ?

Comment

Working...
              X