Cafe project progress PICS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cafe project progress PICS!!

Its not nearly done yet, body work still has a ways to go, but i couldnt resist shooting it with some black and mocking it up. Seat still needs finished as well, but shes getting close!
    What do you guys think??

I almost want to say .. paint the swinger the same color as the frame ..

It looks good so far .. nice-n lean ..

Will it have side panels ?

Comment

Originally posted by mriddle View Post
      I almost want to say .. paint the swinger the same color as the frame ..

It looks good so far .. nice-n lean ..

Will it have side panels ?
      I almost did paint the swinger the same colour as the frame, but its instead the same colour as the motor case. It WILL have side covers for now, untill i can move the battery and stuff under the tail, but that will be a next winter project i think.

Comment

looking tough, mean and lean, keep the pics comin, love the inspiration

Comment

TKC - man it looks great - hows it running now? Black and gold has always been one of my favorite combos.

Comment

hey man, whats the tank from?

Comment

That looks awesome. Are you going to put a cafe racing windscreen one that?
              and what kind of tank is that?

Comment

Thats a stock 77-79 750 tank that i hand beat. Ive done a couple of em actually. Thanks for the compliments. :-D

Comment

Looks good mate!
                  Makes me realise how little work i've done on mine
                  Once the battery is moved and that area under the seat is all clear it will look the sh!t.
                  Good job. Thanks for making me feel like I am neglecting my bike*
                  Cheers

Comment

what type of blinkers do ou have on that I'm looking to replace mine with something and those look pretty good, how bright are they?

Comment

They are actually some lil stubby ones i picked up off a fleabay store. Cant remember which one, but do a search, you'll get like 98459084508 returns..lol

Comment

Looks great. Is there any padding on the seat? Clubmans are SO cool!

Originally posted by TheCafeKid View Post
                        ...i hand beat. Ive done a couple of em actually....
                        Yeah, I usually beat it by hand, too, and more than a couple of times at that! :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by emjay View Post
                          Looks great. Is there any padding on the seat? Clubmans are SO cool!

Yeah, I usually beat it by hand, too, and more than a couple of times at that! :twisted:
                          Mwahahahahah!

No padding yet. I have bought the materials i need to make a pad and cover. Just have been working on getting it running right. Still have pleanty to do body work wise.

Comment

Looks like it's going to be a lot of fun to ride. Whose fork brace is that, if you don't me asking?....Angus.

Comment

Its a Paulo Tarrozzi Brace. Can be found at www.fastfromthepast.com They have them for MANY MANY bikes.

Comment

Working...
                              X