1978 gs750 fairing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1978 gs750 fairing

do you think this fairing would look good on my bike after the sissy bar is removed? http://www.airtech-streamlining.com/...e/Dunstall.htm its the AJSM4K
    Dunstall cafe quarter fairing - kit

Originally posted by yamahafella03 View Post
    do you think this fairing would look good on my bike after the sissy bar is removed? http://www.airtech-streamlining.com/...e/Dunstall.htm its the AJSM4K

Sure, I almost put one on my cafe project. Instead i put it on my GS1100 for the time being...looks like this...

And since we're on the subject, I cant resist showing off *MY* 77 750 cafe project, (still in progress)

Comment

Wow! Very nice job on the cafe!! Did you pound the knee-indents on the tank yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Blueandorangefish View Post
        Wow! Very nice job on the cafe!! Did you pound the knee-indents on the tank yourself?
        Yesah I did. That is one of a couple of tanks Ive done. Still not sure which im going to use, and they all need some more body (read bondo) work here and there, so a stock tank is on it for the moment untill winter when i have the want and time to finish the body work up. then I'll get it painted all pretty and what not. For now, I just want to get it on the road, get some shakedowns on it, and figure out what needs tweaked. Also over the winter i plan to do rear sets, but i need to figure out a way to fab a kicker arm that wont interfere with the rearsets. Also, i plan to tuck the electrics under the tail piece i made there, and install a 1/4 throttle set up. Thanks for the compliments

Comment

Is that a custom frame?

Comment

Hey TheCafeKid.....................nice work on the cafe but,..........................that is a super nice G you have there. Looks fantastic!

1984 Suzuki GS 750E
            1981 Ducati Pantah 500

Comment

Originally posted by Blueandorangefish View Post
              Is that a custom frame?
              Customly cut. LOL its a stock 77 750 frame (which differed slightly from ALL other 750 frames) with some un needed parts cut off of it.

Comment

Originally posted by jetta90 View Post
                Hey TheCafeKid.....................nice work on the cafe but,..........................that is a super nice G you have there. Looks fantastic!

1984 Suzuki GS 750E
                1981 Ducati Pantah 500
                Thanks man Wish I could take the credit on that one, but I bought it from Griffin here on the board mostly looking that nice. I added the fairing (temporary till i get the true Cooley fairing I also bought off him painted) and Steve and I have done some polishing on it, but mostly it looked that nice when i bought it. Griffin did a hell of a job bringing her back to life. You should see the 750 he just got done recently, looks great!!

Comment

Originally posted by yamahafella03 View Post
                  1/4 fairing looks nice. but will someone get the model a cheeseburger & fries. looks like they starved her for months before the photo shoot.

Comment

Working...
                  X