X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man thats gonna look cool.

be sure to get us some pics

Comment

I also ordered the reflecive wheel tape from gl design. They should be here this week. anything to be seen better at night.
      Last edited by Guest; 06-27-2008, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Wow! Very nice.

Comment

wow man that is sick!!!!

i love the way the bike flows, and how tiny and perfect that pipe fits on it...

nice ride

Comment

Originally posted by 80GS750 View Post
            wow man that is sick!!!!

i love the way the bike flows, and how tiny and perfect that pipe fits on it...

nice ride
            thanks that pipe is stock!
            I bought the bike new last year $5800 OTD is very comparable to a SV650(only cheaper) right after I bought the gs300 for my wife
            Last edited by Guest; 06-27-2008, 03:08 PM.

Comment

I want to see the night shot of those new flames!!!

Comment

Originally posted by maro View Post
                I want to see the night shot of those new flames!!!
                I'll try to get those tonight

Comment

Comment

Dude, that looks slick. You might actually be more visible at night.
                    Dogma
                    --
                    O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
                    '80 GS850 GLT
                    '80 GS1000 GT
                    '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

Originally posted by Dogma View Post
                      Dude, that looks slick. You might actually be more visible at night.
                      I hope so that was the point. Sometimes you have to make them see you!! and the wheel strips are not on yet

Comment

More Glowing Graphics

You might also want to check out this site for some reasonably priced alternatives. I am in the process of a repaint on my '79 GS1000 and am considering working one of these designs into my project. I have been flat black for a year and feel it is time for a change. http://www.streetglo.net/motorcycle.graphic.kits/

Comment

where did you get the reflective flames from?

Comment

Originally posted by elevatorman71 View Post
                            where did you get the reflective flames from?
                            Any sign shop that cuts vinyl (almost all of them) will do whatever you want in reflective vinyl.
                            99% of vehicle signage these days (around the world) is done in self adhesive vinyl.

Comment

I had them custom made at a place called vinyl disorder.

make sure you get the best vinyl you can get. I used avery brand a7 reflective.

Comment

Those flames are very tastefully done, and look great!
                                I like how the color of the flames complements the color of the bike instead of standing out against it.

Next time I'm in Knoxvegas (Sept.) I'll keep an eye out for ya, you should be easy to spot, especially at night!

Comment

Working...
                                X