MotoPak GT-Mini opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MotoPak GT-Mini opinions?

I'm looking at getting one of these off eBay, any opinions? Magnets hold well? I'd like something easily removable, as I park my bike on the street. Map pocket pretty waterproof? Etc. Something for a tool roll, papers, camera, phone, ipod, liner sweater socks thats about it.

-Skye

Just an update on the Motopak GT-Mini tank bag... got it last Autumn, love it, use it every ride for phone, keys, wallet, etc etc
    (PS: yes I wear gloves... just posing for the camera)

Comment

We got 4 yearsout of our MotoPak tank bag and past it on to my brother-in-law, who is still using it.

A+ quality and service.

-greg
      Loud pipes saves squirrel lives.....

Comment

I got their soft saddlebags as well, giving them their maiden voyage this week, probably with some rain. Get to try the built-in rain covers...

Plus, they're local (Kelowna BC) so that's always good.

Skye

Comment

Originally posted by SNott View Post
          I got their soft saddlebags as well, giving them their maiden voyage this week, probably with some rain. Get to try the built-in rain covers...

Skye

We have the MotoPak soft bags also, haven't seen much use since we use the connie on longer trips. But maybe this year.....

Sadllebags are also A+, lost a clip from the strap and the folks replaced it no charge.

-greg
          Loud pipes saves squirrel lives.....

Comment

Originally posted by SNott View Post

Skye
            They're made in Kelowna? Neat, I didn't know that. I will stick to their stuff from now on!

Comment

Originally posted by Commodus View Post
              They're made in Kelowna? Neat, I didn't know that. I will stick to their stuff from now on!
              Well, they're probably made in China, but their office is in Westbank/Kelowna at any rate

Comment

Working...
              X