spoke wheels for 79 gs1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spoke wheels for 79 gs1000

ive searched around a bit, and found a neat chart outlining the wheels that are the same axle size as the GS front wheel, but no rear. ive also read a few places that dirtbike spokes can be used.

i have alloy wheels on my bike and want to get spokes.

what else will work? any other makes (ie yamaha or honda)? i gather most wheels off of suzuki's from around the same year will work.

before anyone asks, im backhalfing the bike, so the swing arm is going away, and a custom rear suspenion will be built. i just want to not have a hard time lining up the front and rear sprockets, and prefer a straight swap rather than a custom approach, but all ideas are welcome.

thanks in advance.

i "c"

find a 1000C model as a donor

Comment

I want spokes on mine too man. Black powdercoated rims and hubs with chrome spokes and dual discs- OMFG.

I posted a thread about this a while back. Search around for it, had some good info.

Comment

Originally posted by groundshock View Post
        I want spokes on mine too man. Black powdercoated rims and hubs with chrome spokes and dual discs- OMFG.

I posted a thread about this a while back. Search around for it, had some good info.

i saw it.

im more interested in other makes wheels being swapable or dirtbike wheels. its mentioned here and there, but no one outlines the specifics.

Comment

Working...
        X