National Cycle Fly Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Cycle Fly Screen

Just purchased this off eBay last Thursday and already received it today. Very happy with how it fits. It hides the hardware of my new gauge cluster really well.

I have a tinted windshield that I wanted to cut down small ..

That looks very sharp !!

Comment

Thanks!

$99 plus $20 shipping (not including the $10 discount from eBay....resulting in $110 total). Not bad.
      Last edited by Guest; 06-30-2008, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Man that looks sharp, like it was made for the bike. Might look at one of those for my 1000.

Comment

Thanks wiz. I stated that I liked the fit, but the 8" headlight does reduce the amount of position options. I had to place it somewhat behind the headlight bucket, but it still fits pretty well. If there were just a little more trimmed off the bottom of the fly screen, I could have a bit more movement....but I think I'll leave it where it is.

The only other option is to switch to a 7" headlight, but I don't think I want to do that.

Comment

Looks good and will most likely keep the flies off your instruments! Dont know about the flies and stuff we have here

Still looks good!

Comment

She looks good, a personal touch to your ride!

Comment

Thanks guys. I was wanting something a little different and this fit the bill. I like how it keeps the lines low, too. It wouldn't have fit with the stock instrument cluster....so the new custom bracket worked perfectly.

Comment

Craiger, after having lived with this fly screen for two years now, how do you like it? Did it take a bit of wind off your chest without buffeting?

I'm looking at this for my '80 GS850, and would appreciate input, if you're still using it.

Comment

Has anyone tried Carpy's flyscreen fairing? Looks interesting. Photo below is of a prototype. Link shows how it looks on a bike.

Comment

Working...
                    X