clip-ons and rear sets for '82 GS850?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clip-ons and rear sets for '82 GS850?

I'm looking for information on clip=ons and rear sets for my '82 GS850G. I have been contemplating making rear sets for the passenger peg location, but I'd rather buy or cobble together parts for a GSXR or other bike.

The same is true for the clip-ons. Tons are available on ebay auctions, but does anyone know which would fit? I was tempted to put on an MX bar I already own, but I decided to wait and use those on my streetfighter project.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Omar's sells rearsets. About $300, though. Yikes.

You can also make a mounting plate pretty easily and then install late-model pegs and such -- search the forum for a thread by a member named "8trackmind" to see how he did this on his GS750.

The forks are 37mm, so it should be pretty easy to find clip-ons. Hard to keep from banging into the tank, though. Clubman bars might be a better way to go for that "head doon oss oop" look.
    1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
    2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
    2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
    Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

Working...
    X