Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"OEM" seat covers for GS850G??

Hello

I am new to the FORUM here so apologies if I should know this, but can anyone please direct me to where I might find a "TRUE OEM" type seat cover for my GS850G. By that I mean one that looks "right" for the bike, I don't care if it is OEM.....just that it "looks" right, pattern and all.

Thanks for any help.

McLoud
    '79 GS850
    `98 GSF1200 Bandit
    sigpic
    http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...php?groupid=13

Comment

Hey Howdy Hey!

Hi Mr. martmaye,

I went with the Saddleman cover this time. Read all about it on my little BikeCliff website. Then click here to see your mega-welcome. Here are a few pictures.

Click on the thumbnail in my sig to see "Jessie" with her original seat. It's not an exact match, but I think it looks pretty good.

On second thought, maybe this picture shows the original seat better:

Welcome to the forum. Don't forget to visit my website and read over the Greeting-Basic Info-Vendors page. There is a lot of 850G lovin' there on my site. It's just a bunch of wisdom and experience I've been collecting from the fine folks here on the forum. Thanks for joining us. Keep us informed.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
      Last edited by Guest; 07-10-2008, 12:36 AM.

Comment

thanks everyone

Hello

Sorry for my tardy reply but we were in the bush at a friends cottage....or cabin as you guys down south say.... for a few weeks.....thanks for the tips. I think the SADDLEMAN option makes the most sense, cost and such. It still doesn't MATCH the one I have, but at this point down the road, I guess I can't really be picky.

Comment

Working...
        X