81 gs 1100ex ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

81 gs 1100ex ideas

ok i bought an 81 gs 1100ex for my wife , shes had an kaw gpz 750 ,kaw eliminator and a custom 883r sportster . she rode the bike last night against my wishes ( she has a fractured l4 vetabrae ) .the motor is a fresh rebiuld bored 1mm over with new cams and 4 into 1 exhaust . the frame was just powder coated gloss black . it has new paint but i dont like it its metal flake red and it has to be repainted . while im painting it i thought id do some changes like sport fairing and new shocks . what are my options on fairing ? maier 1/4 looks ok but im thinking about puting a round head light and cafe fairing on , is this doable (easy or hard ) ? im also wanting to change gauges for something smaller that has higher mph any suggestions ? and the tires look brand new but they have dry rot cracks on them , what tires do yal suggest ( im running michalin pilots on my bike ) ive also thought about making her a custom seat where the back half of seat was cowl but id have to find a newseat pan because her seat looks brand new and im not going to mess it up .
Working...
X