Red Turn Signal Lenses, round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seuadr View Post
    just be sure to keep your old guts, unless you get a good quality multidirectional bulb, led's when seen from the proper viewing angle are brighter than incandecient bulbs, however, they do not have the ambient light that a incandecient puts out, and that can cause issues with being able to be seen from other angles than directly behind you.
    Also, if doing tail lights, transition from LED taillight to brake light is MUCH less attention grabbing than with normal incandescent bulbs. Just a thought if you go this route with the brake/tail light combo as well....
    Mike

1982 GS1100EZ

Text messages with my youngest brother Daniel right after he was paralyzed:

Me: Hey Dan-O. Just wanted to say howdy & love ya!

Dan-O: Howdy and Love you too. Doing good, feeling good.

Me: Give 'em hell, Little Bro!

Dan-O: Roger that! :)

Comment

Originally posted by afastman View Post
      BassCliff-

I am blocked from google right now at work, but if you search for "integrated LED lights" or similar, there is a manufacturer that makes a ready to install 3-wire setup with both amber and red loghts, set up to be a running light/turn signal, with multiple LED's for visibility in each color. They are round, and come in 3" and 5" sizes (from memory) and are about 35 bones a pair. When I get home, if I find it, I will post it.

afast
      Very cool. Thank you Mr. afastman. If I can find some three wire replacement blinker stalks that look close to stock, I think I would be happy with that. I'll be shopping around too. Thanks for your help.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X