darg bars on a 650G..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

darg bars on a 650G..

Anyone got drag bars on their 650G. I finally removed the stockers, put daytona's on, and know want to me leaned over even further. I was thinking superbike, but they don't seem THAT different. I want some opinions on drag bars..

thanks

i put drag bars on my 77 750. you will lean over more than stock i like it that way because you lean into the wind a little better. haven't ridden mine more than a hour or so without stopping so don't know what there like on a long ride. but i haven't had any problems as far as pain or discomfort. i had to raise them about 1 3/4 in. up and back just behind the fork tubes so i could lower the front and not have the bars hit the tank. hope this helps.

Comment

thanks for the insight.

anyone else got some opinions or pictures?

Comment

i really want to put drag bars on my 83 750 but no one seems to be able to produce any
        im leaning towards just building a riser that bolts onto the stock 4 bolts and making an adapter that will bolt different bar clamps on
        problem is this thought process was as far as i got
        just been too busy

Comment

hahaha when you said drag bars i was thinking wheelie bars and was like " WHY?!"

Comment

Originally posted by yamasaki179 View Post
            i really want to put drag bars on my 83 750 but no one seems to be able to produce any
            im leaning towards just building a riser that bolts onto the stock 4 bolts and making an adapter that will bolt different bar clamps on
            problem is this thought process was as far as i got
            just been too busy
            cant you just order 7/8" drag bars?

Comment

Working...
            X