• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZOWIE !!
    That thing is smokin !

Originally posted by Kris V View Post
    82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by Kris V View Post
      ...to this
      I assuming this is an 1150 front end? What swingarm set up?

Comment

I agree that is a smoking bike...It makes me want to sell mine and build a 1100 myself.

Comment

First, don't attach the pic. Upload the original to someplace like photobucket. Photobucket will give you a link you a link to the pic. Then post the link here like so:

[img] your link [/ img]

No spaces, though.

Comment

Thanks alot.

Comment

Forget about that and go post your build thread! Don't forget to give us a link.
              -KR

Comment

Kris, Rotty, your bikes have given me a woody.

Comment

i concur....that 1100ez is great ....a nice blend of parts that retain the oldskool look and yet give an aire of grace

i have that in my garage at the mo on the wall ....just as an inspiration ...with one or two others...

led me to start on this

Comment

and get it to this ...been slow ..and still got a way to go yet

Comment

Saffa,

The bike looks great! What kind of swingarm are you using and what mods did you use to make it work?

Thanks, Supavert

Comment

was a 6 to 8 inch over stock jmc arm made for a gs1000 to use a 5.5 inch wheel with under slung caliper.

bolted straight in . just needed to stretch the torque arm and machine some spacers for the wheel. good thing was the arm is like the stock one in that its not offset to any one side so finding the centre for the wheel was easy. even allows for use of stock rear brake master cylinder.

was abit tatty when i got it ...but nothing a bit of elbow grease couldnt sort out.

jmc still make em but like to take their time and your money...this however was sold onto me by someone on oldskoolsuzuki for not alot of money

Comment

Mine isn't really custom, but it's not stock either. There are some great bikes on here.

My uncle bought this new. Original paint, with new clear. Complete resto and overhaul winter 07/08

Comment

Yes it`s an 1150 front end. The rear end is a home build 8" over.

Comment

Very cool, I like it.

Comment

One quick question, how often do people ask if that is some '09 model year bike?

As far as the decal, leave it blank, keep the yayhoos guessing!

Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X