X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More pics please...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Customs View Post
      Here are a few pic's of my 86 GS1150E turbo, 82 1000 Kat, and the two others are works in progress, both 83 11's, an E and ES.
      Nice albums Hitman. This is definitely you:

Thought I remembered the hayabusa/katana combination from Larz Anderson! Those forward controls on the hayabusa were awesome. Have you taken in out on the street/have you been hassled for lack of DOT equipment?

Comment

i would kill for the hitman bike.

Comment

Originally posted by jwhelan65 View Post
          More pics please...
          Wanna see the 1100es please......
          Dee Durant '83 750es (Overly molested...) '88 gl1500 (Yep, a wing...)

Comment

Hey thank you guys! I don't know why the rest of the pic's didn't post, they did in the preview, I will try again today.
            Midnight... thats too funny, yes thats me... what a nice show that is. That is when the Katana had the old seat on it...as for the Busa, well I have gotten stopped. It was because the trooper didn't see the plate. I forget to raise the plate sometimes.., well I pulled over and he said,"Where's your plate?" I thought about saying... well I lost it but he looked like he liked the bike so I showed him the plate system and hit the switch... He started laughing... He said, "Even if I hadn't seen the plate, I wanted to pull you over just to check out the bike." He was really cool...but I have done police officers bikes and thought maybe he recognized me. He asked for my card, said he rode a 600. I was glad to here that. Gave him the card he said, "Hitman... (shaking his head)...nice."
            Anyway no ticket just told me to be careful. I am sure there are police that wouldn't take it as well but I built the bike for me so any rath I get I deserve...LOL!

Comment

The girls...

Comment

The 83 ES... about 75% complete. All my bikes that I resto-mod are basket cases when started. I would not rip apart any clean GS. This one had a blown motor, dented tank and lots of broken bodywork. It now has an 1150 motor. All 05 GSXR parts that came off a custom painted bike, thats why it looks so ugly...

Comment

The 82 Katana 1000

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Customs View Post
                    The 83 ES... about 75% complete. All my bikes that I resto-mod are basket cases when started. I would not rip apart any clean GS. This one had a blown motor, dented tank and lots of broken bodywork. It now has an 1150 motor. All 05 GSXR parts that came off a custom painted bike, thats why it looks so ugly...
                    Way cool, . . . . welcome
                    1979 GS1000E (44 Yrs), 1981 GPz550
                    Departed: 1970 Yamaha R5A, 1971 R5B, 1975 Honda XL250, 1983 Suzuki PE175, 1983 CB1100F, 1983 BMW R100RS, 1992 ST1100

Comment

Those are some tidy lookin scoots! Awesome work!

Comment

Talk about a Murderers Row.
                        Nice muscle, Hitman!
                        2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Very nice! I did LOL, looking at the tiny kickstand, though!
                          Hard to imagine that Kat was a basket case?!
                          It looks awesome!

Tony.
                          '82 GS1100E

Comment

custom GS's

Yes there in my profiel in the pic album.

Comment

Mark The only thing missing in that line up is a Turbo GS 1100 Larry

Comment

: TurboLT

Comment

Working...
                                X