No announcement yet.

Gauge faces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's got the FB page as well as a web page, and I contacted him thru FB. Says he needs a scan of one's gauges with measurements and can do anything you send him. I'd play with my spare L gauge set if I was going to mess with one. His stuff is pretty wild compared to what was rendered here on the thread....flames, flaming skulls, pin ups, armed forces insignias....my wants would be pretty tame compared to that, but it's nice to have wild to mild options available.
    I'll either have to try to scan my L gauges {83 550L} or remove and send them to him.

Comment

I don't think you will find much interest there, but you might. The lucky ones got an improved Suzuki stock design.
      http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...ine=1440711157'78 GS1000E, Dyna-S ignition, Dyna Green Coils, K&N pods, Delkevic SS 4-1 exhaust, Dynojet Stage 3 jet kit, Russell SS Brake Lines, Progressive suspension, Compu-Fire series Regulator 55402 and Advmonster cree LED headlight conversion.

Comment

Well. one can go from mild color change with this new guy to wild...buyers choice. he said send him a pic of what you want and he'd send you a proof of what it'd look like done. I tossed this on this thread only to give those who'd still like to do it a chance.
        My worry, like the ones offered before, was UV color fading after time....but they all do that anyway if they sit out long enough.
        I'd like to tweek the gauges I have- but there's so many choices that I haven't nailed "one" down yet.

Comment

Working...
        X