No announcement yet.

Gauge faces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw a group of about six Vincents up in the mountains yesterday, didn't even think of taking a picture of the gauges.
    I blew it.

From the internet...

Anyway, what I'd like is the layout of the stock GS1000E speedo face with the speeds at the same angles but continued around to 200mph, maybe you could change the angles just slightly so the speed reads correctly? And a stock tach layout continued around to about 14,000. No red line. No Suzuki emblem, no inner kph numbers, nothing else. Also, maybe calibrate the gas gauge in gallons, 1 through 5 ?
    Last edited by tkent02; 08-29-2008, 09:09 PM.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...tatesMap-1.jpg

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

what a beautiful set of gauges!!!
      GS850GT

Comment

Originally posted by psyguy View Post
        what a beautiful set of gauges!!!
        Speaking of beautiful gauges, Rudy just emailed a prototype for me.
        Sweeett!!!
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...tatesMap-1.jpg

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Gone for the weekend.... again.

Glad you like!! You should like revision 2 that I just sent you even more.

Just to let all you guys know, I'm gone for the weekend. Grandparent's 56th anniversary this weekend. Will be back Monday sometime for the final check before sending out the totals for payments on Tuesday. Aim is to get the order in to the laser guy by Wednesday.

Rudy

Comment

any news yet rudy?
            1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

Originally posted by Agemax View Post
              any news yet rudy?

Payment requests will be sent out today to all who have confirmed and approved orders.

Comment

payment sent by paypal, thanks rudy. cant wait to get them now
                1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

I suppose you are going to ask us to be patient now aren't you ?

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                  Payment requests will be sent out today to all who have confirmed and approved orders.

Comment

Originally posted by Giblet View Post
                    I suppose you are going to ask us to be patient now aren't you ?
                    Yep! Though, I'm still waiting on a few people for payment..... No order without the clams.

Comment

Hey Rudy!
                      Don't wanna' be the guy holding-up the program here...I don't think I've got the paypal info for you; or maybe I'm just a little "slow", huh?
                      Hugh

Comment

Originally posted by hp1000s View Post
                        Hey Rudy!
                        Don't wanna' be the guy holding-up the program here...I don't think I've got the paypal info for you; or maybe I'm just a little "slow", huh?
                        Hugh

PM sent.

Rudy

Comment

Paypal payment

Hey Rudy;

Let me know where to paypal you the money for the gauge faces, and I will do so asap. I have a 82 gs1100g. Thanks Ken Hartz

Comment

OK, OK. Sometimes I don't quite follow through.

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                            Yep! Though, I'm still waiting on a few people for payment..... No order without the clams.

Comment

As of tonight, everybody who has approved, has paid. The faces are on order and I will let all know when they come in and confirm shipping addresses.

Bringing my camera with me to work so I can take pictures and post them up as soon as I get them into my hands.

Ken, I'm so sorry, but you've missed the train by a matter of hours. But, all is not lost. Organization of yet another order will commence as soon as these ones are sent out. I've already got a bunch more to do, so it shouldn't take too long. If you will, please send me a picture of your stock clocks. PM, post or email to rakman_88@hotmail.com.

I'll have you know that absolutely nothing has been accomplished in the garage for the last few weeks. Sadly, all my time is spent drawing circles with sticks and numbers around the perimeter. But it makes me happy thinking of all the money I'm saving while not buying parts for projects that aren't being worked on.......... who am I trying to fool, I'm still buying parts.

Rudy

Comment

Originally posted by Giblet View Post
                                OK, OK. Sometimes I don't quite follow through.
                                Ha ha! You saw through my cunning plan to disguise a directly aimed statement as a general announcement. You sly dog! Lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X