Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

chome or blue? can't decide which color wheels.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chome or blue? can't decide which color wheels.

pix for you guys. girlfriend came up with the blue/black idea but I'm still kinda leaning towards the chrome.

disclaimer - pix are big for your viewing pleasure.

An easy choice for me, chrome.
    To my eye, there is already enough blue with the bodywork.
    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

I say blue but with a chrome fender

Comment

chrome, ew. girlfriend has bad taste, sorry. wheels should be chrome/silver or black. or a combination of the two, nothing else.

Comment

Chrome

Go with the chrome dude....you will get tired of blue...chrome never gets old!

Comment

i would say blue if you didnt wrap your headers. but since they are wrapped, chrome it is.

Comment

IF the bike was WHITE and BLUE (kinda Cooley-esque) Id be all about the blue, but since its so much blue, I like the chrome better myself.

Comment

Black, and also black the engine.
                Believe in truth. To abandon fact is to abandon freedom.

Nature bats last.

80 GS850G / 2010 Yamaha Majesty / 81 GS850G

Comment

I guess chrome is a unanimous winner lol. I knew before hand I would like it better but had to see what the blue/black looked like. I have another bike in the garage thats getting blacked out completely so I want this one to have as much shiny as possible. I might paint the wrap silver to match the engine since I have some header paint in the garage.

Comment

The way you have it, i'd say chrome or just polish them and clear coat them. For what it's worth, I'm thinking of painting my wheels of my '82 GS850 dark blue. My inspiration is the Aprilia Tuono that's black with darj blue wheels.

Comment

Working...
                    X