Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zweihammer View Post
    jwhelan65, Your bikes are LUSH.
    Your 1100e was one of my inspirations early on. Have you had a chance to ride it yet with any of your changes?
    I am noticing how incredibly easy it is to roll mine around on the radials now, I have a small lip, an inch or so high, going into my shop. Rolling my bike in before usually involved rocking it back and forth to get over this lip if I didn't have the momentum. Now it rolls over it like it isn't even there.
    Anywho, I think it will be great to see you wrap up the 1100. Your attention to detail is phenomenal.
    Cheers, Erick
    Thanks man

Have not had a chance to ride it yet but it does tractor around the garage much easier, much like a new bike. I am hoping to have it on the road by spring.

Comment

Joe,

The TL1000R rear brake line on my Bandit swingarm is made by Goodridge.

It's between 27"-28". Like I said in my PM its a little long so maybe 26" would be perfect but measure your two lines up and decide.

Comment

jwhelan65

Your bike looks like THE muscle car of motorcycles.

Nice work!

Chris
        1983 750 Katana
        1982 750 Katana (parts use)
        1983 RZ350

Comment

Originally posted by isleoman View Post
          Joe,

The TL1000R rear brake line on my Bandit swingarm is made by Goodridge.

It's between 27"-28". Like I said in my PM its a little long so maybe 26" would be perfect but measure your two lines up and decide.
          Is that with the GSXR master or a bandit? does it matter?

Comment

Originally posted by mottyl View Post
            jwhelan65

Your bike looks like THE muscle car of motorcycles.

Nice work!

Chris
            Thanks Chris,

Im diggin yours also, your 750 is a sweet build indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by jwhelan65 View Post
              Is that with the GSXR master or a bandit? does it matter?
              I don't think I ever had a Bandit master so it was either a GSXR or a ZX12R or a hybrid. I'll have to shoot a pic an post it for you. I had at least three different masters at the time (not including the wife) so its hard to remember now.

Comment

I don't think I ever had a Bandit master so it was either a GSXR or a ZX12R or a hybrid. I'll have to shoot a pic an post it for you. I had at least three different masters at the time (not including the wife) so its hard to remember now.

LOL! I wasn't thinking I am using the ZX12R its mounted to the rearset.

Comment

great work!

Comment

Joe, Here is the master cylinder I'm using. On one iteration of brake set ups I revised the 90 degree elbo that receives the fluid from the reservoir, just can't remember if its this one. If this is what yours looks like then its a stock ZX12R master.

Comment

Joe, Here is the master cylinder I'm using. On one iteration of brake set ups I revised the 90 degree elbo that receives the fluid from the reservoir, just can't remember if its this one. If this is what yours looks like then its a stock ZX12R master.

Yes, that is the same one I have

Comment

You've got a fine looking ride, my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogri View Post
                          You've got a fine looking ride, my friend.
                          Thanks man, long way to go..

Comment

Very Nice!, I have some similiar parts in my pics in my profiel if interested.

Comment

Picked up some RS36's from a guy POS new..thanks Jim

Comment

Bike is lookin sweet!

Comment

Working...
                                X