I want to paint the 550

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to paint the 550

Hey I was moving my bike from a buddys house after it broke to my house in a trailer and i didnt have enough straps to stand it up so I just layed it on it's side but the gas leaked out and destroyed the clear coat on the tank. so that was the last motivation to just repainting the bike.

I was thinking of painting it a sun burnt ourange it is black now and I think this would look pretty BA if you ask me. but I will try to post a pic of my bike now and I am no good at posting pics but will try

so my question is, what do you guys think? will this look sweet.

PS if any of you guys are bored and would like to paint my bike on photo shop just to I can see what is looks like I cant find my disk for the program at this time.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Look at other bikes first

Have a look at some other bikes first. Look at some late model Triumphs, like the Thunderbird, Adventurer, and Thruxton.
    Bill
    "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
    1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
    1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
    1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Do one like this. I've been sweating this paint job for a while.

Comment

Here is a 550e pic. I think this may be a stock color.

Comment

Working...
        X