No announcement yet.

The 82' "chop zuki" 300l

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love it!! Wait ...wheres the back brake? Meh, still love it. This is a great route for those incomplete parts bikes and basket cases that would cost a fortune to put back together. I would like to see more of this instead of parting em out.

Comment

i love mine so far soon as it warms up its paintin time

Comment

friggin sweet, wiring looks hacked up... more pics!

Comment

Where the hell is the battery? How do you people hide the battery so damn well?

Wait a minute, where the hell are the foot pegs? How do you ride this crazy machine? -nick

Comment

I also Like this bike. Mine has been on the back burner for a while now. Trying to finish up these damn cars and trucks here lately. But i have gotten the new exhaust flanges from the machine shop and some j bend for the exhaust. Now looking for new pegs and handle bars something with more of a rise but still the drag bar look. Here is a pic of mine that I have been working on. This pic is older I have done more to it since here but you still get the picture right. LOL Plus I am sorry didnt want to hi jack this thread.

Comment

O i have 300 dollars in this thing and I am going for the rat bike look. Well at least for right now. If you look at my website you will see it probably wont stay that way lolhttp://www.seriouslyinsaneautoconcepts.com

Comment

since you've highjacked this thread I'll ask. What's up with the really bad occ rip off? Round stock webs wernt cool when they did it so what gives? Please tell me the customer made you do it! I can't help but think they did as the cars on your site rock. V8 in a Geo !

Comment

Well I posted a reply yesterday but it went somewhere... That bike we built I can see is a OCC knockoff but that is what my client wanted. LOL I like more bobber style bikes. So really wasnt my cup of tea but He loved it. Thanks for the comments on the cars and trucks too I appreciate it..

Comment

knew you had more taste than that! You can see it in the cars.

Comment

thank you so much

Comment

Working...
                      X