83 GS650G w/ Sidecar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

83 GS650G w/ Sidecar

Hello, First time posting here. Love the site lots of information. Not sure where I should post. Just wanted to post a pics of my bike. Its a 1983 GS650g with a 1981 Velorex sidecar. Really fun to ride.

Welcome aboard, John! That's a very unique setup you have going there - looks like fun! Basscliff will be along very shortly to offer you the unofficial "official" welcome with plenty of great links to useful info on your bike.

We're glad to have you!!

Regards,

Comment

I was just dreaming about something like this. A ho basket could be a fun direction for future project. Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome.

Sweet, sweet and sweet. I love that !!! Really like the light on the wheel of the sidecar. Nice setup !!
        Larry D
        1980 GS450S
        1981 GS450S
        2003 Heritage Softtail

Comment

Always wondered about a sidecar rig for my own 650G. Glad to see someone trying it! Cheers.

Comment

i like it, the side car fits it well....
            makes me think, i've joked about gettin another rotty and trainin it to sit guard in the side car when i'm out. think a dog would love it, they wouldn't even need a window.... wait thats part a why i love it too... oh...

Comment

Sweet! A 650 with a sidecar, that's just awesome.

Welcome aboard, this is a great site you found here.

Comment

Working...
              X