Running out of ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jwhelan65 View Post
    That Honda is just Sick!! What a machine!! Those old CBF's rival GSers!

I'd take ONE of those Kats over BOTH of them Hondas anyday!

Comment

Here's my bike as of now. It needs a paint job but the rest is done. Maybe a custom ti pipe at some point.

Comment

Not quite representative bikes regarding to the link I posted, but nice nonetheless. IŽd rather see some bobber or bratstyle, gravel crew, boat rap or heiwa-ish bikes. Follow the darn link.

Comment

here is my 2 cents, i have owned about 12 motorcycles in my life. i am 61 years old. most of them were jap sport bikes.
          every bike i ever road was fun and had something special about ridding it.
          i also got caught up in the chopper madness.
          i just had to try it.
          i picked up a 4 year old custom made buy a company named vengeance here in so cal. they were a middle size company that built around 1,000 bikes over a 5 years time. i got my bike with only 2,000 miles on it. it was a pro street version. choppers have very long front forks. pro street are more low slung with shorter forks. it was a lot of fun to ride, and it never gave me one problem. most of the people that have problems are un mechanical. the S&S 113 inch motor had a lot of power [ 100 hp] for the kind of bike it is.
          it took me about a year to figure out that i was not charles bronson . i sold the bike and moved on. i am glad i had the bike for a short time. if i was rich it would still me in the garage. going down a nice street on a sunny day with a throbing 113 cu in V twin is a blast. no ape hangers for this guy. it had a drag bar and was very cool. i just had to get that type of bike out of my system.i did lose some money but what the heck. at least i did not get a new 40,000 big dog and park it after a while like most people with those bikes do.

Comment

Working...
          X