No announcement yet.

Blue & white Cooley measurements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the great link Rudy. Im going to order a couple of sets as soon as funds allow. I notice he also does mirror restorations... Pity I lost my original st faring mirrors

Comment

Originally posted by nufnuf View Post
      Thank you for the great link Rudy. Im going to order a couple of sets as soon as funds allow. I notice he also does mirror restorations... Pity I lost my original st faring mirrors
      I am ordering my decals very soon(GS1000ST). I live in Western Australia if anybody wants to share postage.
      I just ordered a brand new pair of mirrors, were posted today

Comment

Suzuki still has the mirrors for the S.
        Been awhile, but they were about $40USD,each
        Keith
        -------------------------------------------
        1980 GS1000S, blue and white
        2015Triumph Trophy SE

Ever notice you never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrist office?

Comment

Ok folks. Picked up my set last night. Snapped a few pics for y'all to see.

Talked to Brian a bit last night. He said that a few people from Oz have contacted him asking about shipping costs. I'd suggest doing a group buy if there's more than a few of you looking to get stuff. Could save a few shekels.

Comment

Group buy for Oz?

I'll be in for a group buy if anyone else in Australia is interested.

Comment

Im interested Mike, just not at this stage. Finances prevent spending on fluffy bits. Would love to buy a couple of sets at some later stage

Comment

Working...
              X