No announcement yet.

Rebuilding the '80 Wes Cooley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I have changed to 33mm smoothbores on the S and need to switch to a dual throttle set-up. I'm looking for '77-79 GS750 throttle assembly and the cables in good condition. I think GS550 in those years will work as well. Reason I want those is they have the right hand switch which looks pretty much exactly like a GS1000S switch. If anyone has a set in good cosmetic/working condition let me know. Thanks Russell

Look like this:

Comment

Originally posted by russr33 View Post
      So I have changed to 33mm smoothbores on the S and need to switch to a dual throttle set-up. I'm looking for '77-79 GS750 throttle assembly and the cables in good condition. I think GS550 in those years will work as well. Reason I want those is they have the right hand switch which looks pretty much exactly like a GS1000S switch. If anyone has a set in good cosmetic/working condition let me know. Thanks Russell

Look like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
      Lemme have a look in my box of GS forlorn parts tomorrow eve after work Russ. I'm pretty sure I have one.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCafeKid View Post
        Lemme have a look in my box of GS forlorn parts tomorrow eve after work Russ. I'm pretty sure I have one.
        Cool Josh let me know. Think you have cables as well?

Comment

Working...
        X