Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front and rear info please

Hi All
    I dont know if Im posting this in the right place but.....
    Im looking for some info on a Usd frontend and a monoshock rear that will fit my 78 gs750 I have been looking at the fourms and all i can see is ones for the 1000 realy (should have bought a 100 lol).

What im realy after is something with as little hassle to fit but there again im not shy of some hard graft if its wild and wierd

Any info or just pointed in the right way would be great

Cheers J

1000 and 750 frames share some of the same parts, like swingarms and forks. So basically anything you could do to a 1000 suspension, you go also do to the 750. Although I dont have a mono swingarm, I have swapped one from an 1100, thats four years newer than my bike. All I had to do was make the pivot bolt hole bigger. Just goes to show that alot of Suzuki stuff can be swapped around. Forks on the other hand can be a bit of a hassle. Most USD forks have much larger bearings than the GS frame will allow. I resolved the problem by pressing out the steer tube of the USD fork and machining it to accept the GS bearings. Good luck, keep trying, hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
    X