Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in the louisville area looking to do a hardtail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in the louisville area looking to do a hardtail?

Well, now that my cafe build is well underway i am considering giving it to the ole lady and starting on building a GS hardtail bobber. I was wondering if anyone was in the louisville area and would be wanting to earn a little scratch doing some welding after i sourced/cut the pieces for the hardtail. I know it is a long shot, as i haven't seen many builds in the area, but i would be willing to travel to the lexington/cincinnati/evansville area if needed.

If someone in the area is looking for a project shoot me a pm and i will start looking for a bike and sourcing what is needed.

Originally posted by mr20turbo View Post
    Well, now that my cafe build is well underway i am considering giving it to the ole lady and starting on building a GS hardtail bobber. I was wondering if anyone was in the louisville area and would be wanting to earn a little scratch doing some welding after i sourced/cut the pieces for the hardtail. I know it is a long shot, as i haven't seen many builds in the area, but i would be willing to travel to the lexington/cincinnati/evansville area if needed.

If someone in the area is looking for a project shoot me a pm and i will start looking for a bike and sourcing what is needed.

I'm not from around that area, but maybe look around on Craig's List and see if you can find any welders in your are that might be looking to make a quick buck under the table!!

Good luck!!

Comment

Working...
    X