No announcement yet.

Opinions on exhaust options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the slash cut is the best look. it flows into the frame. The exhaust look is sweet . but what are you going to do with the rest of that roach you call a bike. just kidding it looks good if you like the rat rod look. i love the look of the headlight bracket you should try to make the light turn when you turn the wheel
    Last edited by Guest; 04-11-2009, 10:01 PM.

Comment

As to the opinion poll: how's about longer with a kick up following the frame rails out the back. I ran muffs on mine reverse megs cops in lb have no sense of humor. I got a noise violation with my buell even with a muffler. Wasn't cheap either. In California you can get three different tickets, each worse than the next. First is a fix it,second is a fine and third is major, EPA violation about $1500 I was told. Luckily I got number two, around $200.
      Of your pics I like the slash most but I'd slash it sideways kinda like a turn out.
      Edit: I appoligize for my prvious lash out and edited it out. Quit smoking that day and was no fun that day.
      Last edited by Guest; 04-14-2009, 02:16 AM. Reason: Cooler head

Comment

I love the mini-megaphones myself, I think they look fantastic and match the style of the bike perfectly.

Can't wait to see it done, whatever route you go.

Comment

I think I'd follow the bottom of the frame and throw some fishtails on it.

Comment

Originally posted by briyenkieth View Post
            As to the opinion poll: how's about longer with a kick up following the frame rails out the back.
            That was my first thought. Might not be keen on the longer pipes, but flowing up with the frame then slashing it at that same angle as the rear frame at the end of the pipe might look pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
            X