Bandit gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bandit gauges

Has anyone swapped out there GS gauges with stock later year Bandit models and had any success?

Bandit

Hey Joe; try this

Jim

Comment

Easy job if you use any of the early (pre 2000 i think) clocks mate eg still cable operated speedo & the tacho signal can be picked up from the coils rather than the cdi, the rest is just the usual warning & clock lights

I prefer the first model clocks myself tbh but the later ones before they went to electronic speedo will work too, even the very late ones with electronic speedo will work if you can rig the rotor & pickup to the front sprocket but space can be an issue if you are running any ofsett there

hope this helps
      tone

Comment

Originally posted by tone View Post
        Easy job if you use any of the early (pre 2000 i think) clocks mate eg still cable operated speedo & the tacho signal can be picked up from the coils rather than the cdi, the rest is just the usual warning & clock lights

I prefer the first model clocks myself tbh but the later ones before they went to electronic speedo will work too, even the very late ones with electronic speedo will work if you can rig the rotor & pickup to the front sprocket but space can be an issue if you are running any ofsett there

hope this helps
        tone
        Thanks Tone!

Comment

Glad to be of assistance

Comment

Working...
          X