Help Chooseing New Color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Chooseing New Color

Have a 82 Gs650Glz that is going to be redone.I want the bike to stand out.So far i am leaning towards Daytona Yellow with orange graphics.Any other colors that you think of that would make this something different?

I realy like Chrysler prowler orange. It is kind of a light bronze color. I used it on my race car for one of the stripes. If i repaint one of my bikes that is the color i will use. You can kind of see it in this picture. Sorry i don't have one straight on.

Comment

I am in the middle of a project (77 GS 750, hence the name) I am doing the bike in a matte finish(dull) rescue green metallic. Its the new color on the JK Jeep wranglers. Bike is currently red, chrome everywhere. Forks are going black and factory chrome fender is going to be color matched and frame is being powdercoated hammertone Gunmetal grey. OEM spokes getting the ring blacked out. Thats the direction I'm going, if something sounds "cool" feel free to take an idea or two and run w/ it. No such thing as originality anymore. If its nice, its been done at SOME point by SOMEBODY.
      Last edited by Guest; 04-27-2009, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Please post pics when you can. I'm not sure how yellow and orange would look good together, but its your bike Maybe yellow and black or yellow with gunmetal/grey or silver? Perhaps playing with Photoshop would help...Best of luck! I have nearly the same bike, but am currently more concerned with getting her running well before I think about paint. That, and I Like the black and silvery grey scheme.

Comment

Working...
        X