Latest pix of 83 Kat resto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Wow!. I have to be honest when I first viewed your frame color I was uncertain, but Damn! that thing looks killer! some blue rizoma grips would look really cool on it maybe? Anyway super job!!!

Comment

Wow, looks fantastic!!

Comment

Anxious to see it with the pipes back on. Very cool looking bike. The frame and clip ons are a nice contrast to the body color.
          1979 GS1000S,

1982 Honda CX500 Turbo, 1982 Honda MB5 w/CR80 motor, 1977 Honda "nekid" Goldwing, 1976 Honda CB550F cafe', 1972 Honda XL250 cafe'

Comment

Originally posted by nvr2old View Post
            Anxious to see it with the pipes back on. Very cool looking bike. The frame and clip ons are a nice contrast to the body color.
            Trying to go with a Marving 4-1 in Chrome from UK, www.exactrep.co.uk the pipe is:-
            4/1 racing, S/018/NC check it out, failing that, gota be a HARRIS!! woop woop!!

Comment

humm

what can i say man!!!! that bike is looking so cool and i mean KOOL DUDE!

we started a mid resto on my wife's 81 750e this week. i hope it looks as half as good as your bike great job... i will have to post are new rebuild on the forum soon .. super work A+++++

Comment

Originally posted by feelergaugephil View Post
                Trying to go with a Marving 4-1 in Chrome from UK, www.exactrep.co.uk the pipe is:-

Hey Buddy,
                it's coming along sooooo nice now. Fantastic looking bike, great detail and it'll be a crowd puller for sure!

Harris it all the way! Being a "former" brit , you know how good these pipes are. Over there, not the easiest of things to get hold of but very cool, icy cool!
                Road or Race baffle? My 1000 has a race one, you know what sound these make already, mmmmmmmmmmmm

Well done

Comment

looks...awesome....sick bike...

Comment

Originally posted by feelergaugephil View Post
                    I hope you get the Marving....I understand they make a premium system. I've often looked at them at Exactrep, but have never seen one fitted on a bike, or even read a buyer's review, so hopefully, you can fill us in....woop woop indeed!

Tony.
                    '82 GS1100E

Originally posted by themess
                    Only in your own mind did you refute what I wrote.

Comment

The exhaust is not my decision, it's his money, Harris if it was my $$$ but that Marving sure looks nice though!
                      Should get some more pix up early next week guys...
                      THX for the comments....

Comment

Ok, he does not like the Marving!!!!!!! But he does like the Harris (same as my GS) so hopefully he will let me know so I can get this thing cranked up, it's not been started in many years, I think a little easy start should do the trick though.
                        Hopefully, should post some pix when he gets his act together!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X