Couple of pictures of my bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of pictures of my bike

Well now that im riding again after my big end bearings thought they were on a BBQ...

heres a ouple of pics i took of her... pretty happy with how shes looking, i do need to sort my sidecovers though

Comment

Originally posted by skidMarkNZ View Post

Cool! Dayglow wheel rims

What happened to your ride today?

Comment

Wow, that's one of the few bikes with a square headlight I actually like. Very nice.

Comment

for side covers try getting the matching covers that go with the tank and then cut them to match the line of the seat back through the frame..........I have a small piece I'm making from my tank back to the GSXR tail on my bike......I'll have pictures soon of what I plan on doing.

Comment

Originally posted by skidMarkNZ View Post
            pretty happy with how shes looking, i do need to sort my sidecovers though
            Hey Buddy, you went with red, red, and a bit more red then? Looking pretty sharp is that now, i'm liking it lots.

If you need a set of panels........I have a set of 650 katana sidepanels, you can have em for free if you pay shipping? You can cut em to suit the new lines on your bike, just what you need to tie everything together i think.

I also have a rear seat panel too, if it's any good to you for cutting up etc?

Comment

Originally posted by yaddy View Post
              Hey Buddy, you went with red, red, and a bit more red then? Looking pretty sharp is that now, i'm liking it lots.

If you need a set of panels........I have a set of 650 katana sidepanels, you can have em for free if you pay shipping? You can cut em to suit the new lines on your bike, just what you need to tie everything together i think.

I also have a rear seat panel too, if it's any good to you for cutting up etc?

Ive got sidecoversz but just too low on time to paint them, ooo an un rusted seat pan

Comment

looks bad ass! a little tooo much red for my taste, I bet your bike would look awesome with some black side covers, what ever you do dont add more red lol

Comment

Originally posted by G1100 View Post
                  looks bad ass! a little tooo much red for my taste, I bet your bike would look awesome with some black side covers, what ever you do dont add more red lol

MOAR RED!!!! haha

I'm just in the process of pulling it to bits again, going with monoshock, chain drive conversion and a single side swingarm, and a completely different single seat tail.... and getting rid of that headlight, i tired of it quickly. digital dash will stay though *drool*

Comment

it will probably end up along the lines of this....

Comment

ATTAAAAAACK OF THE KILLER TOMATOs !!

Sharp looking bikes guys.
                      82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                        ATTAAAAAACK OF THE KILLER TOMATOs !!

Sharp looking bikes guys.

LOL it makes it go faster

Comment

The Red Baron looks mighty fine..nice work!

Comment

Originally posted by jwhelan65 View Post
                            The Red Baron looks mighty fine..nice work!

Cheers mate, i'm in 2 minds about doing all the fresh work to it, the plan would be convert to chain drive, mono shock, 180 rear tyre, possible a single side swingarm etc, i know it would look nice, but i dont want to butcher it too much, because how it is now it can all be put back to stock

Comment

Working...
                            X