GS650 custom chop/bob whatever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flaggo60 View Post
    How does it run with those pod filters? Did you use a Dynojet kit or sort it through yourself?
    It runs strong. I did use a Dynojet kit. It made it alot easier and kind of took the guess work out. Right now they are the emgo pods but I'm probably going to upgrade to the K&N pods.

Comment

Originally posted by Zooks View Post
      Interesting bike. Just one question - how does the tach and speedo fall into the 'not important' category?

The words 'speeding ticket' come to mind.
      I actually had a mini speedo and tach on the bike when I first got it running. I really didn't look at the speedo when I was riding so I decided to get rid of it. Usually I can judge how fast I am going when there is other cars around me. When it's an open road with no cars it is a little bit more difficult. I still have the tach and hook it up when I'm synching the carbs. I just don't leave it on when I'm riding.

Comment

Originally posted by Beaver View Post
        Where did you get the barrel key ignition from?

I got it off ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by Zooks View Post
          Whatever!!! If you can gauge your speed at all times without a speedo you're a better man than I.

Who are you, Rainman?
          Must be!! Because like i said. NEVER had a ticket on a bike with working speedo or not. Thirty years of riding and owned more than 25 bikes..No tickets
          Last edited by Guest; 06-17-2009, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Silver, digging your ride man. Clean and classy, like a good chop should

Comment

back to the build. Nice job and very minimal. Is a very nice build!! all i have have on my bobber is a key, kill switch, headlight and brake light. Only the necessities..
              Last edited by Guest; 06-19-2009, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Sexy......just went to the pics and am stunned.....gotta go read the rest, Nice work....any pics of how you solved the shaft drive removal
                Last edited by Guest; 06-21-2009, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X