Luggage rack for a GS1000S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luggage rack for a GS1000S

I am looking at setting up my GS1000S as the bike that I take the long trips on, as it has a little more get upa nd go with 2 people on it and will end up having the most comfortable sitting position of my 2 bikes.

Even though my project is in it's infancy I have found a luggage rack for sale. What I am trying to figure out is whether I should jump on it because it is SUPER rare to find an original rack and they are a touring must, or I should use the money on more important things right now cause another rack is just around the corner...

Originally posted by Beaver View Post
    I am looking at setting up my GS1000S as the bike that I take the long trips on, as it has a little more get upa nd go with 2 people on it and will end up having the most comfortable sitting position of my 2 bikes.

Even though my project is in it's infancy I have found a luggage rack for sale. What I am trying to figure out is whether I should jump on it because it is SUPER rare to find an original rack and they are a touring must, or I should use the money on more important things right now cause another rack is just around the corner...
    They only RARE rack that I know of on the GSs is the 82/83 1100E racks...the rest are pretty generic and will fit quite a few of the models..

Comment

I am a huge believer in "It's your bike do as you will"

That being said a rack on an S just seems wrong.

Comment

Working...
      X