X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed! Parts bike, only.

Eric

Comment

What is it with this rigid frame thing? What good could possibly come from destroying a perfectly good rear suspension? It's one thing to change things in order to have a better functioning machine, but this crap? It's totally backwards. I say ban anyone who posts anything on this website that even hints at making a chopper out of a Suzuki!

Comment

Originally posted by RJ View Post
        What is it with this rigid frame thing? What good could possibly come from destroying a perfectly good rear suspension? It's one thing to change things in order to have a better functioning machine, but this crap? It's totally backwards. I say ban anyone who posts anything on this website that even hints at making a chopper out of a Suzuki!
        Banning would not be prudent, it's too much fun to tear these guys a new one!

And the "Flying W" is so much fun to watch at highway speeds, especially sans helmet.
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...tatesMap-1.jpg

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
          Banning would not be prudent, it's too much fun to tear these guys a new one!

And the "Flying W" is so much fun to watch at highway speeds, especially sans helmet.
          I always get a good laugh at your caustic remarks, tkent. they're a minority here, it's human nature to pick on them!

maybe they're few and far between online because they're the lucky few who both choose to chop their suzukis and have the capacity to use the internet

Comment

Originally posted by midnightcafe View Post
            I always get a good laugh at your caustic remarks, tkent. they're a minority here, it's human nature to pick on them!

maybe they're few and far between online because they're the lucky few who both choose to chop their suzukis and have still have the capacity to use the internet because they haven't been launched skyward from hitting an average sized bump yet. Good thing they don't know how to make their bikes run.
            Fixed it a little bit, sorry.
            Caustic???
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...tatesMap-1.jpg

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Working...
            X