where to get this luggage rack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where to get this luggage rack?

I found this online and I really like it. I am looking for one just like this, where it's a luggage rack with a sissy bar that is adjustable for either rider or passenger. I can't find them though, anyone know who makes these or where to find them?

is it me or is the picture not coming up? i cant see anything

Comment

what luggage? No pics???????

Comment

Originally posted by danmurphymn View Post
        I found this online and I really like it. I am looking for one just like this, where it's a luggage rack with a sissy bar that is adjustable for either rider or passenger. I can't find them though, anyone know who makes these or where to find them?
        Ive actually got one that Id consider selling. I have a different one to replace it, and its too large for my liking, so if you're interested, shoot me a pm, and I will see if i have some pics floating around of it..

Comment

Luggage Rack.

I have a set just like what you are looking for. I just acquired the Bike, a GS 750, and it came with the entire touring package with the luggage rake you described.

If you would like them i want to sell them. I live in Aliso Viejo CA and would ship them for you if you pick up the shipping bill.

It is of course used but it looks great with no rust and still a nice chrome with no pitting (blessings of the owner have it in storage). No rips on the seat back and ALL mounting hardware.

Can't send a photo tonight, but if you are interested i can get you one on Tuesday night.

donno what its worth either, but willing to give you a GOOD deal to take it.

YoungGun

Comment

Sorry, it seems like some can see the picture and some can't. Here's a link to the site. http://www.pashnit.com/gs850-wht.htm
            If I weren't married with small kids I'd love to do something like what he did on this page.
            If you have one, please email me pictures and ideas on a price to danmurphymn@gmail.com
            Thanks everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungGunRodder View Post
              I have a set just like what you are looking for. I just acquired the Bike, a GS 750, and it came with the entire touring package with the luggage rake you described.

If you would like them i want to sell them. I live in Aliso Viejo CA and would ship them for you if you pick up the shipping bill.

It is of course used but it looks great with no rust and still a nice chrome with no pitting (blessings of the owner have it in storage). No rips on the seat back and ALL mounting hardware.

Can't send a photo tonight, but if you are interested i can get you one on Tuesday night.

donno what its worth either, but willing to give you a GOOD deal to take it.

YoungGun
              If the OP does not want this, I'd be willing to take it for a good deal. I'd like to put one on my GS 550L.

Comment

I got a folding backrest/rack with my bike that I took off right away. It's not in the best shape, but if someone wanted to fix it up, they can have it for shipping. I'll take a picture tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by danmurphymn View Post
                  Sorry, it seems like some can see the picture and some can't. Here's a link to the site. http://www.pashnit.com/gs850-wht.htm
                  huh, so that's what my bike is supposed to look like (minus backrest and screen).

Comment

Ive got one just like that. I think its aftermarket but I cant say for sure. Course mine is off the junkyard rescue so its a bit rusty. Ill see if I can find the manufacture name if there is one.

Comment

Originally posted by cavehamster View Post
                      I got a folding backrest/rack with my bike that I took off right away. It's not in the best shape, but if someone wanted to fix it up, they can have it for shipping. I'll take a picture tonight.
                      Here's the photos. This rack is nothing like the one pictured on that website, mind you. You can remove some wing nuts to fold it forwards or back so the passenger or the rider can use it. It's a tad rusty, and the backrest part looks like it has been sitting out in the rain for a while.

I've had a couple of people express interest, so, first taker gets it. I just don't want to huck it in the trash if someone else can use it.

This was on a '80 GS1100E.

Click for slightly larger pics.

Comment

Here's the rack as it was installed on the bike (and also how the bike had been stored for the last 12 years...)

Comment

I want.

Pm'd earlier

Comment

Are any of these still available?

Comment

I don't think I want the one pictured below, but if any of the others are still available. Thanks
                              Current Bikes:
                              2001 Yamaha FZ1 (bought same one back)

Comment

Working...
                              X