Woops!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mighty13d View Post
    that is horrible, but something that happens to most people at one time or another. It didn't happen to my bike, but it happened to my car.
    Same here, parked behind a buddy at his house, he backed his super-jacked up Ford Ranger's giant mud tires down the left front fender and left door of my freshly (a week prior!) smoothed and painted '82 Camaro. Dude didn't even look back, just started backing. Seriously, who does that?

Worst part about it? I was in the bed of the truck, and got to watch the whole thing unfold before my very eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser Sosei View Post
      '74.5 would be the earliest rubber bumper and the original carb would have been a single Zeinith Stromberg. The Weber downdraft is a farily comon conversion and Salty monk is correct on the size. We will have to disagree on the looks of the bumpers and the handling ability. I personally think some of the pre rubber bumper half ass attemps are way uglier with their Dolly Parton sabrina's. Triumphs rubber bumpers are really atrocious and I think MG did a pretty good job of maintaining the lines of the car with their rubber bumpers.

Being a rubber bumper owner is like being an "L" owner. We are the red headed step children.
      Same thing for owning and modifying the post-74/75 Datsun Z-cars. Gigantic front and rear bumpers, but at least they're chrome and not rubber, and easily removable to boot. Miss that car, best handling car I've owned, once I got the suspension sorted. Can anyone remind me why us wrench turners put all this work into vehicles, only to eventually sell them?

Comment

At least he didn't hit it with the MG. That would have been a double tragedy.
        1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
        2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
        2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
        Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

Working...
        X