New 7" headlight w/halo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New 7" headlight w/halo

Not usually fond of the halo look, but I kinda like it on my bike. Replaced my sealed headlight with this one today. Pretty much plug and play, a bit brighter and cleaner looking. It's made of glass and uses a h4/9003 bulb. What do you think?

Not bad! Its kinda hit and miss with those halo lights for me. Some look good, and some absolutely horrid, but yours looks good.

I wonder how much power the halo itself pulls? I know in NY state headlights are required to be on at all times, so It really wouldn't do much aesthetically unless you were parked. My GS1000 has the on-off switch for the headlight, and I have forgotten to turn it on a few times...but Johnny Law has reminded me politely

Pretty cool though!

Jeff (teet)

Comment

that's interesting... I'm not sure I'd put one on my bike, but I don't hate it either.

Comment

Yah, the halo is only for when parked. A couple my friends have rockets and a few of them have a neon underneath for parking. The halo is led so almost no draw in power.

Comment

I like it. Do you have a link to a source or product info you could pass on?

Comment

I got a pair of them off ebay. Came with blue bulbs, but I took them out. I have another one, I took out the center peice to see what it would look like.

Comment

Working...
            X