Turn signals in the tail mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn signals in the tail mod

I seen someone else do this on here so I thought I would try it and I like it a lot. Here they are in action:

Whatever you do, don't click on the "man with tail" video.

Comment

Originally posted by drhach View Post
      why did you have to mention that, Of course I watched it, now Im dying laughing here.

Comment

Originally posted by drhach View Post
        Sorry, too late

Quote from Larry the cable guy: "I don't care who you are, that there is funny".
        Larry

'79 GS 1000E
        '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
        '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
        '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.
        '01 BMW R1100RL project purchased from a friend, now for sale.

Comment

It has to be a tail, there's no head.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Lol thats funny cuz I clicked it too. Anybody have a comment on the mod itself

Comment

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even see the tailight turn signal, especially with the brake light on. IMO, that mod ranks right up there with functional, but nearly useless "bullet" style mini signals. They meet the letter of the law for states that require signals on bikes, but not the intent,
              FWIW, MN doesn't even require turn signals on bikes, your left arm is sufficient for signalling your turn.

Comment

Not a big fan of it(too dim), though I like the Idea... Maybe there is a way to make it brighter, like with led's so it can be seen with the brake light on, and from a distance(since I live in a horrible driver area, I think to get a license in MD you have to drive like an A$$).

Comment

I didnt really show it, but from the side signal is much more visible and maybe it would be easier to show at night how well they work. The inside reflector sheilds the side blinkers from the brake light. I was thinking about cutting the shield just a little bit to make it more noticable.

Comment

Working...
                  X