78 GS750 Rigid, First ride.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

78 GS750 Rigid, First ride.

Short Vid of my 78 GS750 that I built a rigid out of. Has too many mods to even list.

http://p.webshots.com/flash/smallpla...017%26source=v

Henry thats a good looking bike.

Comment

Thats whatsup...must be great to finally ride it. Its a great looking ride.

Comment

WOW!!! I actually LIKE the look of your bike!!! NICELY done!!! I like the quiet pipes too! Ray.

Comment

The trees look damn good. Next trip north, Im gonna have to meet up with you and take some pics to steal more ideas off you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammered View Post
            The trees look damn good. Next trip north, Im gonna have to meet up with you and take some pics to steal more ideas off you.

Yer welcome to drop on by!

Patent pending!

Comment

Oh ****! nice project! more info!

Comment

Originally posted by midnightcafe View Post
                Oh ****! nice project! more info!

Heres about 200+ pics. Good for killing an hour of your time and answering your questions, or coming up with a couple.

Click the link to my pics.

Comment

Normally I´m not a big fan of choppers/bobbers but damn! That is a nice bike-very pretty and it shows a lot of care! Great work and thanks for sharing.

Comment

Made a chin spoiler for it today. Still need to finish it up.

Comment

beautiful build. I really enjoyed looking through all those pictures. great documentation!

I have one question at the moment, how warm do your legs get with that forward foot position?

Comment

LOL, Your in Ohio, you'd think you'd want a little warmth! (Used to live up by Akron, so I'm allowed to give cheap shots regarding Ohio)

Theres about 4-5 inches between motor and the leg. Look at about 24 seconds in the vid and you can see the gap between my left leg and the engine. (Bunch of daylight).

So, between the air flow while moving and the gap, heat isnt really a factor.

Regarding the pics on Webshots, they get a lot of looks from people, Last I checked it was something like 27,000 views. The vid has had a couple hundred views.

Thanks for the comment about the build. Im pretty proud of it and only have a couple more things left to do to the bike.

Comment

I like the bellypan. Ive been thinking about doing that as well. Its just nice to fill in the area left open from raking the bike.

Comment

Yeah, it needed it. Movin the headlight back into the trees too. Ill post a pic when Iget it moved and the chin spoiler closer to done.

Comment

Finished fabbing up the chin spoiler. Heres a pic.

Comment

Working...
                              X