Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

78 GS750 Chop, had to do somethin with it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAAAAMMN. That is nice. I love the all white paint job. Is it close to being a runner?

One pic rule sucks though!
    Just follow the guide on bikecliff's site. With that method, you can post up to ten pics

Comment

Originally posted by Henryinva View Post
      Rolled her outside today for a few pics. One pic rule sucks though!
      long time did not have reported, I`m glad that the motorcycles is progressing!
      1979 Suzuki GS 500e

Comment

Originally posted by kruns View Post
        long time did not have reported, I`m glad that the motorcycles is progressing!

Kruns, whats going on with your bike? I haven't seen a post from you in a while!

Comment

I would be happy doing something but I just can not arrive, currently doing one streetfighter for sale:
          1979 Suzuki GS 500e

Comment

niceeeeeee white rigid /raked chopper

that is sweet,,, because i,m short 5' 6".. i,d lov to do that to a xs650 ,,76-77 ... and deffinently my 1980 gs1000e it would look super cool and of course upset harley owners unintentionally .... nice bike regards david

Comment

Very talented I would say.

I know this style is not "the performance machine", but I know it does turn a lot of heads as you ride down the road.

This one looks longer from the pics.

Any custom graphics planned on the white?

Comment

Originally posted by tejasmud View Post
                Very talented I would say.

I know this style is not "the performance machine", but I know it does turn a lot of heads as you ride down the road.

This one looks longer from the pics.

Any custom graphics planned on the white?
                Yeah, its far from a performance machine, thats forsure! Its going to take a parking lot to turn it around in! 97 inch wheel base from a stock 58 inch.

Green pin striping, after I get it all together.

Comment

Well the trail numbers were thru the roof so I canned the rockers and redid them changing the geometry somewhat. Dropped the bike, grew the wheelbase another inch and a half and the trails at about 7 inches, so its good to go. Made a set of rear fender struts and dry fit them.

Comment

Made the front pegs and pedals for the foreward controls. Havent had a lot of time lately for the bike, or much else for that matter!

Comment

Nice work Henry, we have already used to see only the best from you!
                      1979 Suzuki GS 500e

Comment

Looking good Henry!

Comment

Originally posted by dedfish View Post
                          Looking good Henry!
                          Thanks, Ive been eyeballing your build. Its looking goood dude!

Comment

Havent posted a pic in a while. So, heres one. I made another set of bars since this pic as these sort of sucked.

Comment

Heres the new bars and risers I made.

Comment

Ahahahahahaahaaa, Going to run SU's on the thing..Ought to be a little different...

Comment

Working...
                                X