Gauge compatablility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gauge compatablility

My original gauge on my 1981 650E stopped working for me, and i was just wondering if i would be able to replace it with the gauges from a 2005 gs500

Auction ends in about an hour so if anyone could help. Much appreciated.

Don't do it!!!!!!!

Too new, too many years in between. Too many electronics etc. Pick something a little closer to your year. I once had a 82 1100e using GS 850 gauges and they worked, just looked odd. I have a set of totally usable gauges from a 81 750e that I'd sell you for $30 shipped. That should bolt right up with minimal issue.
    Dave

Comment

Originally posted by madbikebreaker View Post
      Too new, too many years in between. Too many electronics etc. Pick something a little closer to your year. I once had a 82 1100e using GS 850 gauges and they worked, just looked odd. I have a set of totally usable gauges from a 81 750e that I'd sell you for $30 shipped. That should bolt right up with minimal issue.
      Dave
      At that price youll go broke; isn't PoppaDre is Canada?

Comment

Originally posted by madbikebreaker View Post
        Dave
        I'm fairly interested if the OP isnt. Could you email pics to b.lerche@triumvir.com?

Comment

Working...
        X