Decal Replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decal Replacement

I need a new set for a 81 gs650.Can anyone direct me to where I might find decals for this model?
    Thanks

I didn't see a 81' GS650G, but they have a 81'GS650E. Probably not the same.

There was another site I think, but don't remember the URL.

E

Comment

Decal Replacement...

What is (are?) the condition of your bikes decals? I was discussing with them (reproductiondecals) a 1982 GS750E which they did not have decals for, but they said if I shipped the body work to them, they'd give me a free set for being able to have the use of my pieces to do their designing. Give them a call, they were quite willing to help.
      Last edited by Guest; 05-03-2010, 10:50 PM. Reason: add name...

Comment

If you find some, let me know. I could use them for an 82 650g, in gold. 650e's are different.

cg
        sigpic
        83 GS1100g
        2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Too late to copy I have them all removed;dissolved;destroyed;covered with primer
          I saw the ones @ reproduction decal right size wrong color

Comment

Got mine on Ebay Have you run a search there?

Comment

I looked but maybe I'm not looking in the correct category,most of the stuff I found was the huge graphic crap[not for me] I would like as close to original as possible

Comment

Which decals? I just ordered decals for the stator cover and right side case from http://www.boulevardsuzuki.com/
                I looked them up on the Alpha Sports fiche under "crankcase cover."
                1983 GS 1100 Guided Laser
                1983 GS 1100 G
                2000 Suzuki Intruder 1500, "Piggy Sue"
                2000 GSF 1200 Bandit (totaled in deer strike)
                1986 Suzuki Cavalcade GV 1400 LX (SOLD)

I find working on my motorcycle mildly therapeutic when I'm not cursing.

Comment

Working...
                X