Handlebar question or two....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Handlebar question or two....

I am wanting to change out the handlebars on my other bike and thought I would ask you guys here for some help.....as I don't really know what I am how to determine what it is that I want/need.....here's the "poop"....I have a SunL300 which is a Honda knock-off that is my daily rider.....the bike came with 6" or so risers and some very uncomfortable T-Bar style handlebars. These bars don't sweep back enough towards the driver for me to be comfortable, they force me into sitting very far forward on the bike which in turn gives me a back ache.....so I was wanting to maybe change out the bars for something a little more comfortable.....but here's my issue.....the bars that are currently on the bike are 1" that taper/drop down to 7/8" at the controls.....I am wanting to know if any of you know what the name of this style bar might be....I have tried searching and I just can't find anything.....also I might be looking to drop the risers down an inch or two as well.....is there any trick or info that I should know in order to get the correct size/style risers? If I can fine the type of bars that I need that will work with the current riser setup, then that's the route I would like to go, but I am open to replacing the risers too.....in order to give me a little more cable length.....

Any help/guidance you can offer is appreciated.....

Thanx...Anita

A pic of your current bar/riser set-up might help, to identify the bars and get some suggestions as to the best fix.
    '82 GS1100E

Originally posted by themess
    Only in your own mind did you refute what I wrote.

Comment

Working...
    X