new paint need input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new paint need input

once i get the bike running stong i think i wont to repaint it. its kinda faded and im not that fond of red . im thiking a flake black ware the red is and a ford metalkick blue ware the black is whot do u all think???

hmm that wos a fail flate black ware its red and a ford metalik blue ware its black whot ya think???

Comment

Light blue? Dark blue? I think if you had the right shade to contrast the black it'll look sharp. Years ago Saturn made a car color called Blue-Black and it was hot. It didn't change as you walked past or anything like that, but rather if the sun was out it was blue but as soon as it got dark or cloudy the black would show.

Comment

that sounds neet. a freand of mine panted his harly a snake skin green and the more sun it wos in it turned almost yello verry cool not my stile tho but that blue to black sounds good

Comment

Originally posted by striker View Post
          its kinda faded...
          Faded Paint? No Problem.

Fixed it for ya.

Much better. JK

I think the black/blue combo would look pretty sweet. Keep us updated and keep posting pics!

Comment

Red, White and Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Macguyver View Post
              Faded Paint? No Problem.

Fixed it for ya.

Much better. JK

I think the black/blue combo would look pretty sweet. Keep us updated and keep posting pics!

looks good but i dont think that fixis the scraches and peling paint

Comment

Working...
              X