I need a favor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

take a picture and add the dimmentions as well width and height
    MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
    1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by wacky941 View Post
      I hate to disagree with you but,........

Again I hate to disagree with you and hopefully I'm wrong.

Hopefully I'll get an answer soon.

Griffin,
      I owe you an apology!
      I should have never doubted you, I apologize, will you forgive me?

I heard back from Reproduction Decals earlier today and they stated that they do have the decals but they just don't have them listed on their website. I asked them to send me an invoice and at the same time I asked why they don't have it listed on the website and so far have not received an answer.

By the way they offer this decal for $8 which includes shipping.

Once again, I apologize and thank you for keeping me straight.

Wacky
      http://www.visitedstatesmap.com/imag...TXUTWAWIsm.jpg

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

Yep! These are the tail piece Suzuki "S" stickers for the '82 maroon GS1100EZ and it looks exactly like the one Mysuzyq provided a picture of.

Griffin was absolutely correct, Reproduction Decals offers this decal even though it is not listed anywhere on their website, it is offered for $8 which includes delivery.
        http://www.visitedstatesmap.com/imag...TXUTWAWIsm.jpg

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

Working...
        X