N E 1 have a White '82-83 1100e?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N E 1 have a White '82-83 1100e?

reason for asking is i wanna use it as a blank sheet to put my own paint schemes onto... and i am not to savy with photoshopping so a white bike and markers would work great for my purposes

No, I don't have a white bike, let alone an '82 or '83 1100E.

What I DO have, though, is a sense of puzzlement.

It appears that you were shortcutting the word "anyone" in the title, right? It took seven keystrokes to type what you did.
    It would also take seven keystrokes to enter the proper word, including the capital letter.

Yeah, I'm just an old fogey, and I just don't get it.

You have a keyboard in front of you, please use it.

sigpic
    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
    Family Portrait
    Siblings and Spouses
    Mom's first ride
    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

I did not have a full keyboard in front me. This is from my phone. Smarty pants. Thank you for not contributing to this thread

Comment

Originally posted by wesmoon View Post
        Thank you for not contributing to this thread
        I'd like to say it was my pleasure.

It's in the "appearance" forum, though, I was commenting on the appearance of the post.

sigpic
        Family Portrait
        Siblings and Spouses
        Mom's first ride
        Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)

Comment

LOL....ewes guys is funny....

I must admit that white is one of the colors on my short list that I would like to paint my '83....

Or Screaming Yellow....
          Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

I did not have a full keyboard in front me. This is from my phone. Smarty pants. Thank you for not contributing to this thread
            I'm with Steve on this one. I had to read the title about three times to figure out what you said. Sorry but even the phones nowadays have full keyboards.
            Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
            1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
            2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
            Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
            and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
              LOL....ewes guys is funny....

I must admit that white is one of the colors on my short list that I would like to paint my '83....

Or Screaming Yellow....
              You had better get busy painting it (and posting pictures, of course), or you won't be contributing to the thread, either.

sigpic
              Family Portrait
              Siblings and Spouses
              Mom's first ride

Comment

most phones i agree do have full keyboards but mine does not. also if this was a forum for perfect english then maybe i would care that i offended you steve with my using letters in place of whole words. but it is not so therefore i dont really give a crap. if u honestly have nothing better to do with your time than to harrass people about how the go about asking questions then i feel sorry for you. have a wonderful night

Comment

Whats wrong with the red paint on your 1100E?
                  In my opinion the two colors that are the hardest to deal with are white and black, I owned a truck that was white and I dreaded working on it because if you accidentally put your greasy hand in the wrong spot it was hard to get it off, next thing you know you have gray spots here nad there. I currently own a black truck and I love it but even the smallest amount of dust shows up and so you're constantly cleaning it.
                  Just my opinion, I can give you plenty info on the red paint if you change your mind.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

most phones i agree do have full keyboards but mine does not.
                    My phone does not have a full keyboard, either, but for the little bit of texting that I do, it works just fine. I have it set for T9 text entry, so it guesses the word based on single keystrokes on the digits. Not perfect, occasionally needs to be corrrected, but I have yet to resort to "shortcuts" that need to be deciphered.

also if this was a forum for perfect english then maybe i would care that i offended you steve with my using letters in place of whole words. but it is not so therefore i dont really give a crap.
                    Oh, there was no offence, merely puzzlement, as stated. Yeah, I'm an old fogey, but one of the younger members also expressed some puzzlement about the "spelling".
                    It's also refreshing to note that someone else (you) has noticed that the English used on the forum is a bit less than perfect. What is disturbing, though, is the "i don't really give a crap" attitude. That is, unfortunately, far too prevalent in today's society.

if u honestly have nothing better to do with your time than to harrass people about how the go about asking questions then i feel sorry for you.
                    I did not realize there was any harrassment involved, but yes, as a matter of fact, that's about all I have to do with my time. I am stuck in a motel 700+ miles away from home and will be here for another six weeks. When I get off work, there is not much to do besides browse the forum, looking to see if I can answer any questions. When it takes that much effort to decipher the question, I do feel the need to comment.

have a wonderful night
                    It was a wonderful night, thanks for the wishes.

sigpic
                    Family Portrait
                    Siblings and Spouses
                    Mom's first ride

Comment

Pass the popcorn please.
                      I am with Steve,

Comment

Standard size

or JUMBO?

I can also furnish hot dogs

and marshmallows.

sigpic
                        Family Portrait
                        Siblings and Spouses
                        Mom's first ride

Comment

Steve, you MUST be bored!!!

A little wine:

Party:

Some chick in the Shower:

And a good hurl:

Comment

Well, we can always chat about that.

You want to do that inside

or outside, around the fire?

I don't have my bike with me this time, so I will have to drive to a meeting point.
                            You are welcome to ride any of your bikes.

Dare we say that this thread has been officially (and thoroughly) hi-jacked?

sigpic
                            Family Portrait
                            Siblings and Spouses
                            Mom's first ride

Comment

I'd say, it would appear that way

It's OK
                              However, he was looking for pics but

Not sure this is what he had in mind

Oh well, at least there is some usefull info

I'm going to play it safe

And stop the band width hogging

Comment

Working...
                              X