No announcement yet.

Help with color schemes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont mean to hijack, someone PMed me about my colour.
    After reading the message it didnt store, could you resend so i know who you are?

Comment

I'm in the same boat with color decisions. I'm leaning towards a paint job like Agemax's GS. Clean and classy looking. Except, maybe pearl white and a candy blue stripe

Comment

Peal with a blue stripe would be sharp. Metallic?

Comment

Came acrosst this while looking for ideas for my 82 1100G

Comment

Nice gray and black combo.

Comment

Paint selected for 79 GS 1000E

To all my GS friends who so graciously assisted in sharing their ideas for paint schemes, I am please to say that I have made my selection and have attached a picture.. My apologies for taking so long but you know how one thing leads to another. I have selected a black metal-flake base with metal-flake pewter on the sides of the tank and tail piece. The pewter is outlined in black and orange. I am very pleased with the outcome.
              Thanks again to all.

Comment

Originally posted by cliffnote View Post
                To all my GS friends who so graciously assisted in sharing their ideas for paint schemes, I am please to say that I have made my selection and have attached a picture.. My apologies for taking so long but you know how one thing leads to another. I have selected a black metal-flake base with metal-flake pewter on the sides of the tank and tail piece. The pewter is outlined in black and orange. I am very pleased with the outcome.
                Thanks again to all.
                It is really nice,but i would'we preferred that pewter theme on the sidecovers as

well. This way it looks like they forgot to do it IMO.

Alll in all nice job!
                Current bikes: '83 GPZ 750(shipped to Europe)and The one and only '81 GS 1000G,BOM 2/11.
                Past bikes: '84 MZ ETZ 250
                '84 Honda VFR 500
                '86 GSXR 750
                http://s1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb362/caligs/

Comment

Looks great to me!

Comment

Working...
                  X