Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full fairing for 83 GS750ESD?

Hello all,
    Is there any aftermarket provider that sells fairing lowers for the 83 GS750ESD? Right now it has the headlight fairing that bolts to the frame and a couple of small pieces that clip onto the bottom of that. I've seen photos on the site of the same bike with a full fairing and wonder if it was custom made or available somewhere.
    thanks,
    baz

Try here..vintage and modern fairings both..most likely will need to fab your own brackets..

DDM

Comment

The 750EF model had the full fairing as standard, the ES had the half fairing.

Looky here:

Current:
      Z1300A5 Locomotive (swapped my Intruder for it), GS450 Cafe Project (might never finish it....), XT500 Commuter (I know - it's a Yamaha )

Past:
      VL1500 Intruder (swapped for Z1300), ZX9R Streetfighter (lets face it - too fast....), 1984 GSX750EF, 1984 GSX1100EF (AKA GS1150)
      And a bunch of other crap Yamahas....

Comment

Thanks for the links, lads.
        Would an EF fairing fit onto my ES? But I'm guessing that finding an EF fairing intact would be either deadly expensive from Suzuki or rare as rocking horse poo from e-bay or whatever other online source...

Comment

Actually I have a set of F lowers.In bad shape mind you.The 83 they came off did not have the frame inserts the mounts need so they where hose clamped in place.Contact me at snooksdad@gmail.com if you want more information or just to talk bikes.

Comment

Howdy Sooke,
            I'm just headed out for a day ride to catch the last bit of nice fall weather but I'll get in touch in the next few days and we can shoot the breeze about these great old bikes and talk about that EF fairing.
            thanks,
            baz

Comment

Sounds good.My last 2 rides today and tomorrow the off for"THE GREAT TEARDOWN".Have fun and will look forward to your email.

Comment

Working...
              X